Do you wish to connect two sets of headphones to your television simultaneously? Perhaps you would want to watch your favorite shows with a companion in a quiet environment, or perhaps you and your companion like to listen to the television at various volumes.
Unfortunately, most televisions cannot connect two Bluetooth headphones at once. However, there is a workaround.
Using the most recent version of Bluetooth and a Bluetooth TV adaptor, it is possible to connect two Bluetooth headphones to a TV, iPhone, Android, PC, or Mac.
Here is a simple guide on how to do the task.
Connecting Two Bluetooth Headphones to a Television
These are the necessary steps Using a Bluetooth Adapter for TV, you can connect your wireless headphones to your TV.
Purchase a Bluetooth TV transmitter that is compatible with your television. The capability of the 1Mii B03 Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter Receiver to simultaneously transmit to two devices makes it an ideal alternative.
Prior to activating the Bluetooth transmitter, it must be connected to a power source. The 1Mii includes a USB power cable as well as a power adapter.
After turning on the transmitter, connect it to the television’s audio output. Optical cable, 3.5mm female to RCA male cable, and 3.5mm audio cable are included with the 1Mii.
The transmitter and Bluetooth-enabled headphones must then be paired. To achieve a good connection, you should get close to the transmitter when performing this action.
- That concludes the discussion. When coupled, two Bluetooth devices can simultaneously listen to your television.
Best Bluetooth TV Adapters
Bluetooth TV adapters are an excellent answer for a range of sound issues that may arise while viewing television. Perhaps you prefer viewing movies late at night but fear waking the children. Parents may find headphones beneficial.
Is your television’s volume too low? Is your spouse unhappy with how loudly you watch television? With a Bluetooth transmitter for a television and two sets of headphones, individual volume control is feasible.
Bluetooth TV adapters are available in a range of prices and variations, with capabilities such as AptX Low Latency and Bypass distinguishing them. On some models, you may also use the receiver mode to transmit audio from your smartphone, tablet, or computer to speakers or wired headphones.
- Bluetooth 5.0: This version of Bluetooth is used for connectivity.
- Transmitter: Stream audio from your TV or computer to your headphones or soundbar wirelessly.
- Receiver: Stream audio wirelessly from your computer, tablet, or mobile device to your amplifier, soundbar, or speakers.
Dual Link enables streaming to two headphones or speakers simultaneously.
- AptX Low Latency enables the elimination of Bluetooth audio delay. Virtually remove lip-sync delay when viewing videos.
- Bypass: Connects an input straight to the output, preventing the BT03Pro+ from transmitting or receiving.
- AUX / RCA / Optical / Bluetooth Audio Output
Best Bluetooth Transmitters Overall
- 1Mii B03Pro
- Avantree Oasis Plus
- Avantree Orbit
- Avantree Audikast Plus
- 1Mii B06TX #
Top Wireless Headphones for Television
Say goodbye to wires and welcome to the top Bluetooth headphones available on the market. Whether you’re streaming a new Netflix series or listening to your favorite music, the perfect pair of Bluetooth headphones may make a major difference in your listening experience. The only difficulty is that there are so many options for headphones. The best wireless headphones that we’ve tested are listed below.
Dual Noise Sensor technology detects and cancels ambient noise using a noise canceling algorithm.
- DSEE Extreme: Upscales compressed digital music files.
- Estimated battery life of 30 hours (ANC on) and 38 hours (ANC off).
- Charges in 10 minutes for five hours of playback.
- Touch Sensor Controls: Pause/play/skip music, adjust volume, activate voice assistant, and answer calls.
- Multiple-Device Pairing: The WH-1000XM4 headphones may simultaneously connect to two Bluetooth devices.
- Built-in Amazon Alexa: Alexa-enabled for voice-activated access to music, information, and more.
- Overall Best Headphones
- Sennheiser HD 4.50 BT
- Wireless Samsung AKG Y500 headphones
- Anker Soundcore Life Q30 Wireless • Audio-Technica ATH-M50x • Bowers & Wilkins PX7 • Audio-Technica ATH-M50x
Android: How to Connect Two Bluetooth Headphones
Samsung’s Dual Audio function lets you to send audio from two Bluetooth devices simultaneously. This means that you can use two sets of headphones simultaneously. To use Dual Audio, you must first pair each pair of headphones with the desired Samsung Galaxy smartphone. After pairing both Bluetooth devices with your Samsung Galaxy phone, all you need to do is navigate to the Quick panel’s Media section. The Dual Audio feature of Samsung is exclusive to Bluetooth 5.0 devices.
How to use this function on Samsung Galaxy smartphones is detailed below.
- Place the first set of headphones in pairing mode.
- Open the Quick settings panel on your Galaxy phone by swiping down from the top of the screen.
- Activate Bluetooth. To access Bluetooth settings, long-press the symbol.
- Within the Available Devices Find the name of your headphones and choose it.
- A Bluetooth pairing request notification will be sent to you. To accept, click Accept.
- The first pair of headphones you connect will appear as Connected for audio, and you will hear an audible notification.
- Place the second set of headphones in pairing mode and repeat steps 1 through 5.
- iPhone: How to Connect Two Bluetooth Headphones
Apple’s new Audio Sharing feature permits the connection of two sets of Bluetooth headphones to the same iPhone or iPad. This permits two individuals to simultaneously listen to the same audio. Audio Sharing is only compatible with wireless headphones equipped with Apple’s H1 or W1 processors. Additionally, an iPhone 8 or later running iOS 13 is required. Using Audio Sharing, you can share any audio on your iPhone. It makes no difference if you are using Apple Music, Spotify, or YouTube.
Here’s how to use this iPhone feature.
- Place the first set of headphones in pairing mode.
- Launch Configuration > Bluetooth
- Select the first set of headphones you wish to connect under My Devices.
- Place the second set of headphones in pairing mode.
- Activate the control panel
- It can be accessed by swiping down from the top right corner on iPhones without a home button and by swiping up from the bottom of the display on iPhones with a home button.
- Tap and hold the Music Controls icon in Control Center to display additional options.
- Tap the icon for AirPlay
- Here you will find the available headphones. Choose your initial set of headphones.
- Tap the option Share Audio
- The iPhone will instantly recognize compatible headphones and prompt the user to share music with them.
- Tap the Audio Sharing button
Apple provides the option to manually control the volume of individual devices after they are connected.
Connecting Two Bluetooth Headphones to a Computer
Most recent PCs and laptops offer Bluetooth connectivity, allowing you to directly connect virtually any Bluetooth wireless device, such as headphones. However, Bluetooth connectivity is limited to a single device at a time. So, is it possible to link two gadgets to a single computer? Yes, this is straightforward to accomplish with a USB Bluetooth Audio Transmitter. The dual-link feature of the Avantree DG80 Bluetooth 5.0 USB Transmitter enables simultaneous connection of two audio devices. USB Bluetooth audio transmitters do not require further software installation. Follow the procedures below after plugging them into the USB or USB-C port on your PC or laptop.
- Connect the USB Bluetooth audio transmitter to the USB port on the computer.
- Bluetooth connectivity will occur externally.
- Place the first pair of headphones in Bluetooth pairing mode.
- Allow a few seconds for the connection to take place. Once connected, ensure that you can hear your audio through the headphones.
- If nothing is heard, ensure that the transmitter is configured as the default audio output device in the options menu.
- Once the first set of headphones is connected, put the second pair into Bluetooth connection mode.
- 7.When the second pair of headphones is connected, both sets of headphones will simultaneously hear sounds.
Connecting Two Bluetooth Headphones to a Macintosh
The Avantree DG80 Bluetooth 5.0 USB Transmitter is compatible with Mac notebooks and desktops. Follow the same methods outlined above to connect two sets of Bluetooth headphones to a Mac using a USB Bluetooth audio transmitter. Alternately, two Bluetooth headphones can be connected to a Mac by creating a multi-output device.
How to Make a Device with Multiple Outputs
- Click the Spotlight icon in the menu bar or press Command-Space bar or the Spotlight key on your Mac.
- Format Midi
- Select Audio Midi Configuration
- 4.In Audio Devices, click the plus sign (+) in the lower-left corner.
- Select Create a Multi-Output Device.
- Select the Use button next to the Audio Devices you wish to include in the device group. The devices in this multi-output group will simultaneously output audio.